Trusted Advice and Advocacy
When a loved one passes away, a family member or close friend may need to step in as the executor to settle debts and distribute their estate’s assets. The process can add even more stress during an already sad time. You don’t have to go it alone.
We can assist with duties that an executor must handle, including:
- Identifying and protecting assets
- Paying debts or expenses
- Distributing assets according to the will’s provisions
- Helping navigate the rules of probate and administration
- Avoiding financial pitfalls
Ready To Plan For Your Next Stage?
Contact us to schedule a no obligation consultation.Contact Us
Empathetic Support & Guidance During a Sensitive Process
Sometimes, complex issues arise during the administration of an estate. Whether your loved one died intestate (without a will) or had a Will which went to probate, we can help. We believe in taking the time to educate you so that you understand the process. We’ll be with you every step of the way when you need assistance with:
- Estate litigation
- Estate administration representation
- Estate administration application
- Executor or trustee services
- Will Probate
- Advocacy to address concerns that the executor isn’t acting in good faith
To learn more, please contact us for a free consultation.